The smooth musky woody tones of Cedarwood entwined with Bergamot creates a warm and relaxing ambience. An undertone of delicate and energising scent of Jasmine makes this uplifting and peaceful.
Botanical Forrest's candles are wicked, poured, labelled and carefully packaged entirely by hand in Suffolk. Made with 100% soy wax, infused with a blend of fragrance and essential oils.
Candle Size - 150g
Burn Time - 30 hours*
*Average burn times are approximate and depend on location, ambient room temperature and conditions.
Cedarwood & Bergamot Candle
- Burn candles for between 2-4 hours at a time. Natural wax has memory and remembers how you burn it. It can tunnel if you don’t wait for it to reach a full melt pool each time you use it.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before each burn as it will give a cleaner, brighter burn. Natural wax is perfectly imperfect: so don’t worry if your candles have holes or frost, it’s a sign that you are using a natural, handmade product.
- Avoid touching or moving candles when lit as the container may become hot during use.
- Always follow the safety information on the base label.
- Finish using your candles when 5mm of wax remains.