Please use this page to browse through some frequently asked questions.
1. Do you have a minimum budget requirement? Yes. To make sure we are delivering flowers to the highest standards, we only accept weddings starting from £2,000.
2. Do you have a set price list? No. Because all of our weddings are designed individually, we price on a case by case basis which is calculated after discussing preferred options.
2. What will happen after my enquiry? We will arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.
3. Will you know exactly what flowers you will use? We use a combination of seasonal, homegrown British flowers and imported flowers to match your preferred palette, this will vary by season and availability, but we will ensure you are delighted with our selection.
4. When should I book my wedding flowers? As soon as you are comfortable with your florist, you should book immediately.
1. Where are you located? I am predominantly based at Sparrows End Farm Shop, CB11 3TU. Our other studio location is Newmarket.
2. Where do you deliver? We deliver up to about 10 miles from Saffron Walden, but we will often go as far as Cambridge. Please check before placing your order.
3. Do you do same day deliveries? Depending on stock levels, I can often do same day delivery. Please contact us before placing an order.